Training courses in using ADAS and exploring its techniques and methods have run over the past few years.
The intensive, 1–2 week, course was developed as part of the ADAS-EU project and is tailored to those requiring comprehensive and detailed knowledge of the ADAS Atomic Data and Analysis Structure, the atomic calculations associated with it and guidance on their embedding in fusion application. Shortened versions have also been successful.
- First ADAS-EU course at IPP Garching (October, 2009)
- Auburn University (July, 2010)
- ADAS-EU course at JET (November, 2010)
- ITER course, Decemberr, 2010.
- Auburn University course (October, 2011)
- ADAS-EU course at Consorzio RFX, Padua (March, 2012)